Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 04, 2007

taking after dad

mom was once famously described as 'having legs up to her armpits'. while i doubt this is strictly anatomically correct, i understand the sentiment. me? not so much. i have a big head, a long body, and really big feet (nearly outgrown my 6month shoes), but my legs? they're kind of average, i guess, but in the context of the rest of me, somewhat lacking :( hence, i must take after dad. i am starting to look more like him, too.

but where have my ear lobes come from? i've made a careful study of mom and dad and joel and all of them have ears which attach to their face at the bottom, but mine don't. they kind of turn a corner first. if any of you other rellies out there would like to claim this genetic deformity, do let me know.

No comments: