Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Mmmmmm........

to celebrate the arrival of my first tooth, mom's finally relented and let me have some of the good stuff. i've been eagerly eyeing up everyone else's food for some time now to no avail. i'm not too sure about orange food though :( carrots are pretty gross, but i do eat sweet potato, mostly because i've discovered that this is usually followed by pears, which are far more yummy.

i tried to snaffle some of dad's hot dog at a BBQ tonight. i managed to break a piece off his roll without him noticing, but unfortunately i dropped it on the floor before i could eat it. shame.

for those of you who think it'll be a long while yet before i'm feeding myself, i just want you to know it wasn't me who put sweet potato up my nose. i guess mom wasn't helped by the fact i was bouncing in my chair while she was trying to feed me. i was just passing time really until the pear arrived. it took me a couple of days to get the spoon in my mouth by myself, but by day 3 i could do it......there wasn't any food on it at the time though which was rather disappointing. all things being considered, i think i still prefer milk for the moment. sorry mom. i know you're looking forward to sleeping again one day.

No comments: