Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 07, 2007

the same .......but different

now that i'm six months old, mom has had a while to discover i am definitely my own man. i will admit though, there are some similarities with my big brother:
both of us are somewhat reluctant to sleep all night, preferring to check mom's still around from time to time (and while you're up mom, a snack would be nice).
we both consider the jolly jumper to be the greatest invention on the planet
at age 6 months we still don't really have enough hair to warrant washing it
splashing in the bath is serious fun
vegetables are OK, but fruit - especially pears - are GREAT
soothers are good in theory, but they won't stay in my mouth. like joel, i'd rather suck/bite an adult finger as i go to sleep


however, unlike joel:
i wasn't born with a receding chin, and found nursing relatively straightforward from the start
i've never suffered from diaper rash, although i do have eczema flare ups from time to time, particularly on my head
at age 6 months i wear 'age 6 months' clothes. joel on the other hand was already into his 1 yr old stuff
i consider napping to be over-rated and routine is for other people
there's no chance of cutting my finger nails while i'm asleep, or transferring me into my bed from the stroller - i'll be wide awake in an instant

No comments: