Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 07, 2010

the end of an era


i had my last gymnastics class with mom today. When we restart after Spring Break, my friend Stephen and I will be with all the big kids in class, instead of the toddlers and their moms. I'm a bit sad that mom won't be there to play ball with me at the start of class, but i'm hoping we get to spend a bit more time in the foam pit. Mom always tries to distract me with the trampoline and the balance beam, but i usually manage to sneak up the stairs and leap into the foam blocks eventually.




Mom's hoping it goes a bit better than my swimming lessons i supposedly do on my own. i've just finished my first set of classes and i didn't even manage to pass the "getting wet" item on the syllabus. ooops :)

At least mom knows she won't need to get wet while she's watching me do gymnastics. See you through the window, mom - don't forget to wave!

No comments: