Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Stephen's birthday

Stephen is my best friend, and today was his 4th birthday, which makes him about six weeks older than me. Another way of putting that is to say he had to wait six whole WEEKS less than me to get his lego star wars watch. Anyway....i've forgiven him because he had his birthday party at one of my favourite places: the Adventure Zone at Granville Island. Joel is going to be mad when he finds out what he missed while he was at school today!


I wasn't too sure about the hot dogs we had for lunch, nor the cupcakes Stephen had instead of a birthday cake, but they did have plenty of icing on top, so i ate that.


All in all it was a very fun way to spend a morning, and now i really can't wait for it to be my birthday!

No comments: