Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Preschool fun in the park

Every day it's not raining, and sometimes even if it is, we start our afternoon preschool sessions with 30 minutes or so in the park across the street. Personally i'm not a big fan of 'weather' - rain, wind, cold, heat.....and i'd much rather start class inside. As we approach preschool i look carefully out of the car window for any sign the kids are outside. At the first glimpse of an orange pinny in the park i give a theatrical groan and utter my regular complaint: "Ohhhhhh....we're starting outside AGAIN today"

Once mom's persuaded me out of the car I actually quite enjoy playing in the playground. I've overcome my intense dislike of swings, and quite like swingly GENTLY. No big pushes thank you.

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

No comments: